Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update

I have been MIA for a while now. I am just so busy with the summer! School is out!!! Yeah!!! I need to post photos of Danny and Sarah's wedding, our last visit to the river this weekend. There was a wicked cool thunderstorm and I was actually able to capture snapshots of lightning!!! I hope they turn out okay on my p.c.

Lauren hi-lighted and cut my hair last night! I am sooo pleased with it!!! I've never had blonde in my hair before, but it looks great and it goes wonderfully with my tan if I do not so say myself.

Tomorrow, Wanda and I are going to SNAP Fitness to check out their facilities. They're only a mile up the road so I will have no excuse to not work out. The Biggest Loser ends in 5 weeks at the office. I want to kick some major butt! We weigh in on Wednesdays and how much did I lose this week????? Drum roll please.....THREE#!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Cyndola if you are reading this, yes I am going to return your spackle, but in return, you must return my movie, The Saint. It's one of my favorites!!!

I watched P.S. I Love You which was recommended by Janet. Oh my God! Get a box of kleenex before hitting play on you DVD player. I laughed, cried, fell in love with the characters and cried some more. It is an awesome movie!!! Makes me want to move to Ireland.

Riley Morgan is doing okay. Still having stomach issues.....I don't know what else to do after all of the procedures and medicines she been given. It's so puzzling and frustrating at the same time. I just feel helpless as a mom.

I've joined Facebook now. I said I'd never do it, but I took the plunge. It's so cool to talk to people I went to school with. I've spoken with several people lately that I have not seen in years. It's been nice.

Well, I'm off to prepare dinner.

No comments: