Saturday, November 15, 2008

Beautiful

What a gorgeous day it is today in Virginia!!! It's 70 degrees, the wind is blowing and my windows are open throughout the house!!! I love it!! The leaves are absolutely beautiful. I love the fall!

Riles spent the night with Lynn and her cousins last night and Wayne left prior to the crack of dawn today for Opening Day of Hunting Season!!! Woo Hoo!!! I got to sleep in today!!! I could not sleep too long though. I had to run some errands, the main one being to pick up hair color. My roots are horrendous!

It's girls night out tonight!!! I am going to see a bunch of girls I went to school with that I have not seen in well, I guess almost 20 years!!! I'm so excited, I cannot wait!! I've been looking forward to this for weeks! Thank you so much, Lynn for watching Riles for us! You're the best sister ever! :)

Well, I'm off to touch up my roots, pick out my clothes and dance to my blogs music while getting ready! I feel 21 again!!

Until next time.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

t is a beautiful and wonderful day.And days like this you'd think we'd call our friends, but we don't.we just sit around and waste the day. It's sad to say how friendships often fade and it's hard to figure out why.Anyway I guess you always have those fond memories from the past, to treasure. Till we speak again.
Youra truly
C"

Anonymous said...

well i am totally offended that Lynn is the best sister ever!!! Whatever!!!!I know im the best!!!!

dixiefrog said...

Ooops!!! But hey, If I recall correctly, somewhere in the cobwebs of this website, I've said the same exact thing about you my dear!

dixiefrog said...

C, your comment sounded so sad.... :( I miss you terribly. Life is so hectic, you know that. We should make time for each other soon though!