Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rapid Thoughts

 This sign made me chuckle first thing this morning on the way to the office.
“Exspect Delays on 12/3” -- I’m thinking someone needs spell check!

 Must get to Mrs. G’s on time tonight!

 Need to silence cell phone

 What kind of homework will Riles have tonight?

 I’ve always wondered where Tina Fey’s scar on her face came from….Apparently when she was 5 years old, she was in her front yard playing and a man walked up and slashed her face with a knife! My God, that is horrendous! What an animal!!

 Is Heather feeling better?

 What is Jake doing right now?

 Why is my husband silly enough to string Christmas lights outside tonight????

 Man, I do NOT feel like cooking tonight!

 Brrr…it’s cold!

 Wow, did you see that??? Jupiter and Venus!!! How cool!!!

 One of my favorite movies “You’ve Got Mail”
Favorite Quote:
“What will he say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer;
I wait impatiently as it as it boots up. I go on line,
and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three
little words: You’ve Got Mail. I hear nothing,
not even a sound on the streets of New York,
just the beat of my own heart. I have mail.
From you.”

 I’m so thankful that Chris and John were available this morning!!!

 Riles better NOT have told her teacher she had a Nutty Bar for breakfast!!! Bad mom!!

 Why am I not a morning person?

 I can’t wait to pick up “The Pact” by Jodie Picoult again tonight! I feel a bubble bath coming on!

 My day always gets brighter and brighter with each email I receive from Jahnay and Chris!!

 Boy did I have chest pains today when a co-worker pissed me off!!!

 Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens is so beautiful during Christmas.

 Happy Birthday, Britney!!

 Current release “Womanizer”
Love the lines…. “You say I’m crazy? I’ll show you crazy!”
LMAO!!!

 Do not slam on brakes in front of me while I am writing down my random thoughts!!!

 It sure is dark!

 Kings Dominion……finally….

 Chinese take out?

 Remember to order Wayne’s Christmas gift on Saturday.

 Need to write up a Christmas list.
That will be a short list!
Sparklies!!

No comments: