Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The River



Although I got burnt worse than I burn my homemade fried chicken, we all three had a great time at the river! It was so nice and relaxing. I did not have to think about a thing! Well, othere than picking out karaoke songs for Wayne to sing.

Riley met up with a few girls that she knew from daycare. She rode her 4-wheeler all around. She even FINALLY learned how to ride her bike! It was about time!!!

Travis and Kaitlyn and his grandparents, The Powell's were so hospitable and really made us feel at home! Thank you for having us down for the long weekend!

Lynn came down Sunday and layed out on the beach and then we rode on the boat. She took my crispy butt home at the end of the day since I had to work on Monday. Riles and Wayne stayed another night. So home I went and lathered up with lots and lots of aloa vera!!!

No comments: