Friday, May 23, 2008

Tired....

I've been pretty absent on here over the past few months. My family has had so many major life changes going on, it's is hard to keep up.

I drive quite a long distance to the office each day and I think constantly about something witty I could write on here. Something happy, something fun, something completely and utterly stupid, but I cannot think of anything. I just feel so empty right now.

We're going to the river for the weekend. I am hoping this will bring me back to life, so to speak and hopefully I will have lots of photos to share of Riles having fun this weekend once we return.

By the way, Aunt Sandi, if you're reading this, have Big Sarah call me regarding her wedding pics. I need to send her a form to fill out prior to the wedding and I also need to discuss some other things with her. Thanks!! Love ya! W~

Happy Memorial Day everyone~

No comments: