Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rapid Thoughts

I truly enjoy driving to and from the office each day. It's almost an hour drive each way. However I do not mind a bit! It's my time to unwind or to prepare myself for the day to come.

This afternoon, I decided to jot down notes of what I am atually thinking on my drive home.... And I begin at 5:02 p.m. once I hit the road.

98.9 Head Over Heels - Who sings this?? The Bangles??

Why is this white Caddy driving insanely slow?? Helloooo??? Gotta get to the sitter's before 6!!!

Walker & Frick Construction....hmmm...never heard of them.

Blake Shelton - Home....God, I've heard this song WAY too many times. Change station.

Need to wash my car.

Smoke

Free Gas For A Year???
Bet I'd have to sell my child for that!

Must be nice to ride a motorcyle on a day like today!

Another bike. Harley. Black. Sweet.....nerdy helmet!

I always enjoy sitting at a 4 lane stop light. Right lane can turn right or straight. I'm second in line and of course the nice young lady in front on me wants to go straight!! Must sit till light turns green.

Great! Now I'm behind a huge white delivery truck who needs a car wash worse than my car!

I've made it through each light while it was green! I'm doin' GOOD today!!!

Satellite Radio
Suzy Bogguss
Aces
Didn't I sing that in Karaoke many moons ago?

Pirates of the Mississippi
Feed Jake
I love my Jakey Poo!!!!
Reminds me to make funeral arrangements. You never know when your time will come.
Definately cremation. Ashes in Varina in the field I rode my dirt bike in and part in Lively, Va....just because it was a special place for me a long long time ago.

Keith Urban
Stupid Boy
hmm....boys are stupid, aren't they?

Why do crotch rockets drive crazy on 95???

2 miles till my exit!

How do I prepare rice without it sticking to the pot?

Facebook - Respond to friends.

Jahnay's luncheon today.......oh how splendid!!!! I'm so happy for her!

Nickelback CD

I want another dog.

Will Riles be able to sneak out of her window when she gets older?

Thanks to Deb & Charlie for the storm door.

Pick up Get Well Soon Card for Charlie.

Call Charlie.

Invite Debbie to dinner.

It's so beautiful on these winding country roads.

Almost at the sitter's.

Only 5 more minutes of sheer solitude.....breathe deeply....

How much homework will she have tonight?

How long do I have to prepare dinner?

Bath time? How am I going to cram all of this in?

What premiere's tonight? What do I need to T-VO?

I really need to wash my car...

No word from Candace in a long while. Hope she's okay.

My favorite tree is the Mimosa.

4 miles till I get home.

Singing to Nickelback "I love you, I've loved you all along. I miss you. From far away for far too long. I keep dreamin' you'll be with me and you'll never go. Stop breathin' if I don't see you anymore..."

I could swear I just saw a Shelby drive by!

Jump out car and pick up Riles.

No comments: