Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Things Kids Say....

Riles and I attended Back to School Night tonight. I just love her teacher!!

On the ride home we got into a discussion regarding siblings. She said, "You, Heather and Lynn are sisters." I responded, "yes." She then said, "Nana had ALL 3 of you!!!???" I said "yes, but not at the same time."

She sits there for a few seconds and ponders on that. She then asks me how old Heather is. I said "32". "How old are you mom?" I say "36". Then she asks how old Lynn is. I hesitated to tell her and Lynn will kill me for writing her age on my blog, but girl you look MARVELOUS for 46!!! :)

Riley then says, "OH!!! Now I know why Lynn is tall, because she was born first!!!"
Yeah, Heather and I are shortys because Lynn was born first and got all the heigth, but hey I'd rather have good looks than heigth!! **wink wink**

I got a good chuckle out of that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa!!! I guess they get better & better looking each time they come huh? I'm so lucky I was the baby!!!

dixiefrog said...

That, too!!! :)