Sunday, April 20, 2008

Insomnia

Insomnia has a major hold over me tonight.... I am wide awake, but then it could be because I went running at 8:00 tonight. Probably was not a smooth move on my part, but I was energetic and ready to go after seeing my photos.



Anyway, let's see.......I'm going to list things that I love....
  • Riles

  • Rainy Night

  • Sleeping in

  • My Family

  • My Friends
  • Nicholas Sparks Books
  • The Other Boleyn Girl book I am currently reading
  • The smell of babies
  • Bling Bling
  • Water
  • Wild Flowers
  • The Beach
  • Ireland
  • Josh Gracin
  • Lancaster County, VA
  • This qauint brick church on Route 360 with blue shutters
  • People who do not talk with their mouth full while on the phone with me
  • My blog
  • My Cameras
  • My Home
  • My flowers
  • Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Las Vegas
  • The Outer Banks
  • Any movie that will make me cry
  • When someone says I love you
  • Deep Hugs
  • The best dog in the world, My Jakie Poo!!
  • Sattelite Radio
  • Portable DVD Players (thank God for those!!!)
  • My new church
  • Children's Church that Rile's adores!!
  • Japanese Maple Trees
  • The movie, In Love and War
  • The book "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks - his best piece of work EVER!
  • When Hillary and Obama go at it
  • PFG
  • A nice clean house
  • Working in the yard
  • Getting a suntan
  • Jewlery
  • My new cell phone that actually works!!!
  • That I am able to work and have a job.
  • The band Poison! 80's chick, I know! But I am Brett's True Rock of Love!
  • When I have a full bottle of Ambien
  • Growing my own herbs - not the illegal kind! :)
  • Maine - Hattie's
  • Cooking
  • Social Functions
  • American Idol
  • REO Speedwagon
  • Long Hot Baths


Wow, I love all sorts of things. Hopefully this would outweigh the things I do not love.



No comments: