Thursday, April 10, 2008

Upcoming Posts


I have several postings that I would like to get on here, but time is what holds me back. Things to come are photos of the annual Good Friday Mud Bog in Good Ol' King William County. Yee Haw! Then I am planning on posting a sort of memorial in memory of Dennis Hall, who was killed tragically in a car accident on March 4th of this year. My sister and her boys miss him so much.

There are plenty of other things I need to post as well, but as time permits, I will get them on here. Thank you for your patience!

One last thing, I'd like to give a huge shout out to my uncle Billy pictured above with me from this past Christmas. He is fighting for his life right now with this nasty disease of Cancer. He is truly a fighter and he is even spunkeyer now than he was when he was 100% well if that is possible. I truly had a great time over your house tonight and look forward to many more! I love you with all my heart. You are in my prayers my dear friend. May God be with you and hold you while you are beating this disease.

No comments: