Sunday, April 20, 2008

Photos

Although I enjoyed myself immensley at Aunt Sandra and Uncle Billy's last night, after seeing photos of myself, I was completed apalled! It's one thing when I get dressed and try to look cute, I look in the full length mirror and think to myself, "yeah, you're hot". Well, after seeing actual photos of myself, I now absolutely know that I need to lose weight..... A LOT of weight!!! I lost 5 lbs within the past 2 weeks, but you can't tell.

So tonight I ran a 1/2 mile. I have to start out slow or I'll kill myself and not want to do it anymore. I ran in the rain tonight. I love the rain so it did not bother me or Jake. I then came home and lifted weights and worked on my legs. Tomorrow it will be cardio again and working on my arms. I am determined to look GOOD again!!! And I plan on consuming tons of water! I've been drinking it all day. Therefore, I've been to the potty at least 50 times today.

I definately plan on looking good for Sarah and Danny's wedding in early June!!! I need to wear a cute sundress since I'm the official photographer, everyone will be looking at me so I must be at my best! :)

I will post pics as I get smaller. No bikini pics as I do not want to scare anyone!!!!

No comments: